THE EASIEST WAY TO SELL.
Gone is part of a vision that extends beyond on-demand selling and our upcoming electronics marketplace. It is the first step towards creating a seamless way to extend the lifetime value of goods and giving consumers more cash in their pockets.
Our frictionless execution of pickups, shipping, payment processing, and ability to unlock the ultimate price/value relationship for our users has accelerated Gone as a leader in the on demand selling space. Here are the highlights from a successful 2015 and a sneak peek at what’s next for Gone!
Gone Taps UPS to go Nationwide Instantly
- Gone, The App For Selling Your Old Crap, Taps UPS To Go Nationwide Instantly TechCrunch
- Gone Launches Nationwide for Users to Sell Unwanted Items Adweek
- Gone intros ‘Gone Lite’ with UPS shipping to declutter your life SlashGear
Gone Closes $1M from MasterCard and Silicon Valley Bank from a $2M Round
- Gone raises $1 million from MasterCard, Silicon Valley Bank, and notable venture capitalists Press Release
- Three Ways Commerce.Innovated. Helped My Startup Grow by Gone co-founder Nicolas Bayerque, Mastercard Newsroom
- Three Ways MasterCard Pushes FinTech Forward PYMNTS
Gone Launches SMS Selling Service
- Gone Releases SMS Service for All Cell Phone Users Gone Blog
- With A New SMS Service, Gone Turns Your Unwanted Stuff Into Cash TechCrunch
Gone Acquires FOBO & Electronics Marketplace Yardsale Inc.
- Announcing Our Acquisition of Yardsale Inc. and FOBO Gone Blog
- Gone, The App To Sell Your Old Junk, Acquires Yardsale Inc., FOBO TechCrunch
Conquering the On-Demand Selling Space
- On-Demand Startups: How To Conquer One City At A Time by Gone co-founder Pablo Orlando, ReadWrite
- 4 Apps to Help You Move Across Town (or Across the World) Fox News
- How Gone app is Enabling People to Sell Anything On Demand Next Juggernaut
- Clear Some Clutter This Weekend with These Apps and Sites to Sell Your Junk Digital Trends
Gone Concierge Expands to New Cities
- Gone Concierge is now available throughout the San Francisco Bay Area for on demand item pick up service and we’re on track to launch Gone Concierge in Seattle & New York City in Q1 2016. Stay tuned!
This was a big year for Gone, so we want to say THANK YOU to all of our supporters and cheers to a prosperous new year!